Saturday, October 31, 2009

Books by Ralpapajan ~ The Store Front is UP!

Ja, the Store Front is now operative. Go to Books by Ralpapajan and have a look.



Those who have been watching this Blog and the Friends of Ko'ox Tun Ning Site will know that all my efforts centre on firstly moving to Toledo District in Belize where it is my intention to assist the locals in realising their aims and ambitions.

This is the latest development ~ it sure takes time ~ and I have started advertising this Sales Office. All proceeds will be used to get me to Belize, although I will be paying royalties to the subject of Half a Century.

At the moment I have almost finished a new novel ~ a Thriller/Romance ~ set in Belize about an English reporter and an American ex-soldier. I am hoping that people will enjoy reading it as much as I am doing writing it. It does have a lot of data on the history and current social feelings in Belize.

No comments:

Post a Comment