Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Carrying on!

I have been back in Europe since April. It has been an interesting period. I was able to visit Okinawa and mainland Japan and met my grand-daughter, Sahratia.

Whilst there I experienced what can only be described as a spiritual awakening.

Since returning I have been studying the Mayan Calendars ~ in particular the basis of the calendars. I am now convinced that we MUST look at these calendars if we wish to survive the next two years or so without too much trauma.

I urge everyone to study these sites:

Friends of Ko'ox Tun. I would really welcome you as a Friend to see what we are trying to do.

The Toledo People's Eco Park Plan in Belize. Here you can see what Belize looks like ~ but not the normal tourist sights, I have left them to the Belize Tourism people.

Alcohol Can be a Gas!
This could mean the difference between a difficult future and an amazing future for many people throughout the world.

I discuss the Mayan Calendar on that site. You should also look at these. The best sites that you can refer to for information about the Mayan Calendar and 2012

Dr Carl Calleman

Mayan Majix

Ian Xel Lundgold on You Tube This one has 18 parts but is well worth taking your time over.

No comments:

Post a Comment