Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Easier Method of seeing what I do

Wow!  I have at last finished my Switchboard for all my Writing. It has taken some time to compile especially as I needed to get all my 'Ducks in a Row'.


Now I have one site that lists everything 


and looks like this!

As in this Blog all Links are in Green and simply by clicking on them you will be taken to the site mentioned. 

The other site I have just finished ~ linked into the one above is my own Spotlight on my available books.

This site is available if you 


and looks like this

The Book Titles are in yellow against the blue background on the left. Whilst you are on the page the links turns green.  All Links to Sites showcasing the books are in GREEN.

I sincerely hope you will find the newly developed sites easy to read and I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 pm

    Congratulations ! I like your new look !
    Keep going so !
    Regards,Zelimir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:38 pm

    Your blog is looking great... Awaiting to read your next book.

    Wishing you all the best.
    'Superbee'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 am

    Well done, Rob. You have created a great site and obviously worked hard in doing so.
    Keep it up, old mate,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete